In the second webinar of our “Meet the Network” series on September 16th, Hilarie Larson shared her top customer retention tips for a healthy direct-to-consumer wine business healthy.
Here are the top 5 takeaways:
- Stories Sell Wine – What’s Yours? Find your story & present a cohesive image
- Hire the Face of Your Winery. Recruit and retain a staff that reflects your story and values
- Empower Your Staff. Give them training in wine and service so they can cater to your customers.
- Sell Through Service. Listen to your customers & make suggestions based on their tastes. Don’t be afraid to ask for the sale!
- Keep Your Members Close. Get in touch via email, phone, social media & in person. Acknowledge loyalty & remember to say thank you!
Hilarie Larson is a member of the DTC Consultant Network, specializing in training services and customer & member retention. Learn more about the Network, its members and how we can help you grow your direct to consumer wine business here.
“Meet the Network” is an ongoing webinar series where members of the DTC Consultant Network share industry insights and best practices. Webinars are free of charge and the full schedule is available in our calendar.