In this hands-on workshop, Barbara Gorder, Wine Brand Strategist, will provide step-by-step instruction around how to create a succesful wine brand that appeals wine consumers nationally. Each attendee will receive a “DTC Wine Sales Branding” Checklist and get questions answered in two Q & A periods.
Key Take-Away’s Include:
1. Competitive landscape overview
2. Define what constitutes excellence and the criteria for success
3. Learn how to get started with a creative brief development and honing the right deliverables
4. Best practices for sourcing talent
5. Learn how to build and refine your brand story over time
Barbara Gorder President, Undisclosed Location, Inc. Barbara is the maestro of UnLo’s success. With foresight, flair and a crucial eye for detail Barbara has helped to launch and build some of the world’s most powerful and interesting brands. Whether working for Fortune 500 companies to start-ups, she has experienced over 25 national and regional brand launches in her career. Barbara is dedicated to being on the front lines of mobile and tech developments, creatively incorporating new methodology into consumer engagement. Read BIO HERE.