Jenni Linteo is a San Francisco native who has made the Napa Valley her home for the past five years. She spent her prior career as a legal secretary and paralegal for many diverse law firms in the Bay Area. This segued into her own wine compliance business. Her legal training and years of experience trained her perfectly for a career in wine compliance.
Jenni opened First Glass Wine Compliance to help wineries sell more wine direct to consumer nationally. Jenni enjoys working with small production, independent winemakers helping them meet the latest federal and state requirements. Her excellent organizational skills and attention to detail let winemakers do what they do best: make delicious wine. Her vast experience reading and understanding law make her a natural at unraveling the web of federal and state regulations that encompass winemaking. Her dedication and commitment to her clients is unrivaled and she has the ability to give them the security they need when it comes to the world of wine compliance. She is always willing to go the extra mile and treats her clients like family.
First Glass Wine Compliance lets you focus your time on following your passion for winemaking, without the stress of deciphering the ever changing world of compliance. Although based in the Napa Valley, we are able to assist winemakers throughout the United States. Below are a list of DTC Wine Compliance Management Services to choose from. To schedule a complimentary Intro Call or meeting in the Napa area, call 415-450-0886 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Download Jenni’s BIO HERE.
First Glass Wine Marketing Compliance lets you focus your time on following your passion for winemaking, without the stress of deciphering the ever changing world of compliance. Although based in the Napa Valley, we are able to assist winemakers throughout the United States.
Below are a list of DTC Wine Compliance Management Services as well as pricing:
- Start-up Permits & Bonds
- Alternating Proprietor
- Certificate of Label Approval
- Production Reporting (702)
- Excise Tax Reporting
- Trade Name Additions
- Basic Permit Amendments
- Alternating Proprietor Set up
Out of State Requirements
- Direct to Consumer Licensing and Renewals
- Direct to Distribution Licensing and Renewals
- Brand Registration
- Monthly Shipping Reports
- Excise & Sales Tax Reporting
- Licensing for Wineries, Wholesalers & Importers
- Duplicate 02 licensing for tasting rooms
- Winegrower Report & Tax (State Board of Equalization)
- Seller’s Permit
- Processor’s License (CDFA)
- Premise to Premise Transfers
- Notary Public
- County Fictitious Business Name Filing
- Wine Club Management (Vin65 & VineSpring)
- State licensing for wineries outside of California
Compliance Services Cost Breakdown
- Initial Document Review and Evaluation: organization and evaluation of licensing and compliance documents to assess what is required: $500.00 – $2,500.00.
- General Compliance Work: including, but not limited to, annual license renewals for FDA, TTB and ABC; obtaining licenses with ABC/TTB; state shipping license renewals; and other compliance work as needed: $50.00 per hour.
- Monthly State Shipping Reporting: $50.00 per report per month, based on information/invoices received from winery/fulfillment center.
- Obtaining DTC Shipping Licenses: $175.00 per state, not including licensing fees imposed by each state.
- Notary Fees: $10.00 per signature.
First Glass Wine Compliance will perform services on an independent contractor basis. Invoices will be submitted via email monthly, with all amounts due net twenty (20) days.