- This event has passed.
2019 NW DTC Wine Roadshow – Northstar Winery WA
April 11, 2019 @ 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM$55.00
REGISTER HERE for the 2019 NW DTC Wine Roadshow – Northstar Winery WA
Join the 2019 NW DTC Wine Roadshow event on April 11th at Northstar Winery in Walla Walla, WA. The half-day workshop features two Direct to Consumer Wine Industry Specialists providing hands-on training covering these two topics:
“Top 5 Wine Consumer Engagement Strategies”
Returning customers spend on average 67% more than first-time customers according to a study conducted by Bain in 2017. Inviting qualified customers back is the key to long-term success of any direct to consumer wine sales division. Sandra Hess, founder of DTC Wine Workshops and Wine Consumer Engagement Specialist, will provide hands-on instruction in a 1.5-hour workshop session. Attendees will get questions answered in a Q & A session and receive a Checklist.
- Develop an effective Consumer Engagement Strategy in 2019
- Update data collection processes and tasting room staff training programs
- Develop more meaningful invitations by customer type
- Learn how to position access over discount to build long-term loyalty
- Learn how to leverage your consumer data to increase reengagement
“Digital Boot Camp: 5 Steps to Developing a Digital Marketing Plan”
Taylor Eason, Digital Marketing Strategist, and founder of Cork & Fork Digital Media will present a 1.5-hour digital marketing boot camp. In this real-world workshop, attendees will receive instruction on emergent marketing channels that are crucial to growing winery traffic and e-commerce sales. Learn how to connect with customers when and where they’re now making decisions – online. From paid social media ads to search engine basics and advanced email marketing techniques, Taylor will train your brain with new, actionable knowledge. Q & A sessions and Checklist provided.
- Digital and Customer Audits to Dig In and Learn About Your Customers
- Search Engine Optimization 101
- Google Analytics 101
- Organic and Paid Social Media as a Powerful Digital Tool
- Advanced Email Marketing as a part of Digital Strategy