DTC Wine Management Academy (4-Part Web Training)
May 5 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
GROW DTC WINE SALES & RETAIN LOYAL CUSTOMERS WITH A DIRECT WINE SALES STRATEGIC PLAN!
DTC Wine Workshops founder, Sandra Hess, presents the “DTC Wine Management Academy” ideal for any winery manager responsible for direct sales, customer retention, direct marketing, events and brand expansion. The series includes:
- Four weekly workshops (each 1.5-hour online session)
- Four e-Workbooks
- An Online One-on-One Coaching Session (1.5 hours)
- A DTC Strategic Sales & Marketing Plan Template
- A Certificate of Completion
Online workshop dates for this webinar series are May 5, 12, 19 & 26 . Each workshop takes place online at 10:00-11:30 a.m. PST.
Key takeaways include:
1. Data Analysis instruction to better understand who your customers are, better segment your customer data, learn how to create top six customer touch-point workflows and re-engage with each segment.
2. Online Store Audit exercises that will help your DTC team convert visitors into online shoppers and keep them coming back. Identify the ideal shipping plan based on your price points and target regions.
3. Direct to Consumer Incentives and marketing initiatives that WORK! Case studies and reports will be revealed from 2018 & 2019 DTC marketing initiatives that will equip your sales and marketing managers with insights needed to grow sales and reach new audiences.
4. Customer Retention Touch-Point Mapping instruction to stay connected in between visits and allow your staff to cater to customer preferences. Learn how to effectively use CRM (customer relationship management) and Social CRM (social customer relationship management) tools.
5. Strategic Planning Tools for managers that can be shared with internal teams so that everyone is on the same page. Set realistic direct to consumer sales and retention goals to take advantage of this growing sales channel.
What are winery teams saying about DTC Wine Workshops? Find some testimonials here:
“Thank you for taking the time this morning and recap the first part of the DTC Wine Management Academy Workshop Session – that was AWESOME. I really enjoyed today’s class as we are going to start using VIN65 and you gave us great tools on how to be more proactive on collecting our guest information and what is more important – leverage the information! Looking forward to our next class”.
Estate Tasting Room Manager
WENTE Family Estates
“DTC Wine Workshops provided us with a DTC Strategic Wine Sales program that worked! We contracted with Sandra Hess at DTC Wine Workshops in March 2015 to help us improve conversion rates in the tasting room, make wine club improvements and increase direct wine sales. Sandra provided a DTC Sales Strategic Plan that included data analytics, wine club analysis and staff training. Sandra also assisted with content development to communicate a genuine brand story and showcased Andretti Winery’s “Old World Charm” experiences. Tasting room traffic has increased as a result of her published articles in Wine Country this Week. Our team has also improved customer service and conversion rates. 2015 was the best year we have had in several years. We closed down 15 wholesale markets and placed more emphasis on direct wine sales and it paid off with a 14% sales increase at 70% gross margins. Direct to consumer wine sales is the way to go. I highly recommend DTC Wine Workshops.”
“Sandra – thank you so much for yesterday’s presentation and discussion. The content was very relevant and timely, as well as engaging and very helpful.”
Loyalty & Membership Manager
“Sandra – It was so nice meeting you last week. Your class was super informative and I hope to experience more of your lectures/ workshops to come.”
Lindsay A. Borenstein, CS
Manager – Wine and Beverage Operations
The Culinary Institute of America
FIND MORE TESTIMONIALS HERE