GROW DIRECT TO CONSUMER SALES & RETAIN LOYAL CUSTOMERS IN 2018 WITH A DIRECT WINE SALES STRATEGIC PLAN!
In today’s competitive direct to consumer wine business climate, a “one-size-fits-all” approach to wine sales and consumer engagement doesn’t deliver results. DTC managers need to apply proven methods and best practices when developing strategic sales and marketing plans. DTC Wine Workshops founder, Sandra Hess, presents the “DTC Wine Management Academy” ideal for any winery manager responsible for direct sales revenue management, membership program management, tasting room staff training, customer engagement, member retention, direct to consumer marketing and brand expansion. The series includes:
Online workshop dates for the Q2 2018 series are: April 11th, 18th, 25th and May 2nd. Each workshop takes place online 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. PST.
Key take-aways include:
1. Data Analysis instruction to better understand who your direct customers are, how to better segment your customer data, how to create top six customer touch-point workflows and how to re-engage with each customer segment.
2. Live Online Store Audits to make immediate improvements that will help convert visitors into shoppers and keep them coming back. Instruction on how to develop the ideal shipping strategy based on your brands price points and licensed ship-to-states.
3. Instruction on Direct to Consumer Incentives and marketing initiatives that WORK! Case studies and reports will be revealed from 2017 DTC marketing initiatives that will equip your sales and marketing managers with insights needed to grow sales and reach new audiences.
4. Instruction on development of a Customer Retention Touch-Point Schedule to stay better connected in between visits and help your staff cater by customer preferences. Learn how to effectively use CRM and Social CRM management tools.
5. Strategic Planning Tools for managers that can be shared with internal teams so that everyone is on the same page. Set realistic direct to consumer sales, conversion and retention goals to take advantage of this growing sales channel.
6. Overview of ideal blends of DTC Wine Technology and Processes required to better serve and sell to consumers direct.
7. Coaching around staff training techniques and effective compensation programs.
What are winery teams saying about DTC Wine Workshops? Find some testimonials here:
“Thank you for coming to DAOU and sharing your knowledge with us. There were some great takeaways from our workshop sessions that I plan on implementing to increase our wine club retention and continue to evolve our membership as a whole.”
Wine Club Manager
DAOU Vineyards & Winery
“Sandra – Thank you again for a wonderful presentation at the CANVAS event this morning. I found your content to be very interesting and helpful. I look forward to sharing it with my team.”
Joseph Phelps Vineyards
“The DTC Webinars are insightful, time-efficient, and effective for me and my boutique winery. Sandra’s presentations reflect both research and practical experience, and she follows up promptly on individual issues. Every seminar I come away with several immediately actionable ideas to improve my customer’s experience.”
“It’s rare when you find a webinar series that is this inspiring. Sandra has put together a clear, informative, and creative series that gives me tons of fun new ideas. Our winery’s marketing and web presence has improved with each month’s presentation. Thanks for all the great ideas and information Sandra!”
Santa Maria, CA
“Sandra has been incredibly helpful in assisting us define and achieve our Direct to Consumer goals as a young, boutique winery. I look forward to working with Sandra in the future as we continue to grow and further our DTC reach.”
Tricia Record Swartz
Record Family Wines
San Miguel, CA