Wine Club Design Webinar: Top 5 Tools for Long-Term Success
January 28 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM$150.00
Wine Club Design Webinar: Top 5 Tools for Long-Term Success – REGISTER HERE
Wine club sales represent about 60% of direct wine sales income for wine brands who are getting it right. Consumers have an overwhelming amount of choice when deciding which wine club to join. Most wine club members tend to be members of 2-5 clubs consecutively and time is being divided among several club events and pickup parties. Winery teams need to offer straight-forward and appealing membership options to convert 15-25% of tasting room visitors to a membership program.
In this hands-on webinar attendees will learn:
- Ideal number of club tiers to offer based on number of bottles and number of shipments.
- How to appeal to various types of wine buyers with ideal incentives and perks.
- How to include access as a key inventive for joining the wine club.
- How to properly message and market value of wine club offerings.
- How to measure key performance indicators which leads to success.
This workshop is presented by DTC Wine Workshops founder, Sandra Hess who specializes in consumer engagement strategies and is a recognized expert in Direct to Consumer Wine Sales.