Sandra Hess, the founder of DTC Wine Workshops, is collaborating with Colby Smith, the founder of CANVAS (Concierge Alliance Napa Sonoma) to provide another hands-on workshop!
Returning customers spend on average 67% more than first-time customers according to a study conducted by Bain in 2017. Inviting qualified customers back is the key to long-term success of any direct to consumer sales division.
Managers – you’ve been hearing about this topic and you may be beginning to enhance your data collection process. Here’s the deep dive on how to lead your team to do it effectively!
Each attendee will receive hands-on instruction in this half-day workshop, attend two breakout sessions and receive a checklist that can be shared with staff members post-workshop.
– Gain clarity on why consumer data collection is essential today
– Learn how to incentivize your staff to collect key consumer data
– Learn what consumer data to collect
– Learn how to invite visitors and online buyers to opt-in more effectively
– Learn how to leverage your consumer data to better engage and increase direct wine sales
$65 CANVAS Members and $80 Non-Members
The Meritage Resort and Spa
875 Bordeaux Way, Napa
Limited space so be sure to sign-up early! REGISTER HERE