Ready to put a Strategic DTC Sales Plan in place for your winery? DTC Wine Management Series is ideal for any winery manager responsible for direct sales, customer retention and brand expansion. The series includes four weekly workshops (each 1.5 hour online session), e-workbook and a 1.5 hour one-on-one coaching session. Next DTC Management Workshop Series kicks off on October 6th! SIGN UP
Key takeaways include:
1. Data Analysis instruction to understand who your customers are, how to communicate with each segment and where to target your marketing.
2. Online Store Audit to make immediate improvements that will convert visitors into shoppers and keep them coming back. Identify the ideal shipping plan based on your price points and ship to states.
3. Direct to Consumer Incentives and marketing that WORKS! Case Studies and data will be revealed from 2014 DTC marketing initiatives that will equip your sales and marketing managers with insights needed to grow sales and reach new audiences.
4. Member Retention Touch Points to stay connected in between visits and allow your staff to cater by customer preferences. Lean how to effectively use CRM and Social CRM monitoring and management tools.
5. Strategic Planning tips for managers that can be communicated to internal teams so that everyone is on the same page. Set realistic direct to consumer sales and retention goals to take advantage of this growing sales channel.
Register for yourself or your team today to get EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNTS. CLICK link below to sign up!