DTC Wine Sales Training: Developing All-Star Teams (2-Part Webinar)
September 22 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM$400.00
With over 11,045 US wine brands competing for the attention of wine enthusiasts today, time is now the #1 commodity of most luxury wine consumers. How winery teams make guests feel is the key differentiator when developing high-performing hospitality professionals. Sandra Hess, founder of DTC Wine Workshops and Wine Consumer Engagement Specialist, will deliver proven methods, best practices, and smart tools in this online training series.
REGISTER HERE. Group savings available for 3+ team members.
Key Take-Aways Include:
1. How to develop “Hospitality Service Standards” that empower frontline staff and create consistent guest experiences.
2. How to develop “Brand Connectors” who cultivate a brand community and groups of long-term loyalists.
3. Top Tips for hiring smart based on business and skillsets.
4. Manager Cross-Training and Motivational Tools.
5. How to develop a Well-Rounded Compensation Program to Better Retain All-Star Team Members.
The two sessions are set to take place on Thursday, September 22nd, and Thursday, September 29th, 1:00-2:30 pacific time. The training fee includes hands-on education, a pre-webinar worksheet, and training checklists. One person per registration. Group savings extended for 3+ members of the same winery.
WHAT ARE CLIENTS SAYING ABOUT SANDRA’S TRAINING PROGRAMS?
“You are the Ritz Carlton of DTC experts. You are the Valerian Steel standard of sharpness. You are ……I could go on and on. Thank you for a fast-paced, clearly delivered presentation and educational experience for my team. It was great catching up with you after the class as well. I look forward to setting up our annual program for the coming year with you to make this team an extraordinary one. I am grateful.”
– VicePresident, Estate Management & Guest Relations, Charles Krug
“Sandra – thank you again for the amazing Storytelling workshop. It was incredibly informative with excellent takeaways that our team can implement almost immediately! I feel I learned quite a bit of new information, and reinforced some standards that tend to take a back seat.”
– Guest Services & Education Manager, St. Supery Estate Vineyards & Winery
“When it came time to invest in winery hospitality training for our DTC team at Cakebread Cellars, we knew we wanted to work with Sandra Hess. She brought a tremendous amount of experience to our training program and worked with us to make sure our timelines were met. We learned a lot throughout the process and now have a much better understanding of priorities and procedures around service.”
– DTC Director, Cakebread Cellars