Happy Holidays! As your winery is preparing sales and marketing plans for 2015, now is a great time to register for the DTC Wine Symposium taking place January 14th and 15th at the Concord Hilton. Sandra Hess, founder of DTC Wine Workshops, is the Workshop Sessions Chair and has prepared a great line up of workshops for the afternoon of January 15th. If you plan on attending and would like to meet up with Sandra to learn more about the DTC Consultant Network and DTC Wine Workshops, reach out to set up a meeting at: email@example.com.
Keynote speakers and town hall meetings are also shaping up nicely. Register for the DTC Wine Symposium by December 4th to receive an early bird discount of $30 savings. REGISTER HERE
You will gain valuable to build direct to consumer wine sales in 2015 and the TOP FIVE REASONS FOR ATTENDING ARE:
• Benchmark your winery. A heavy focus on data this year. Case studies use real data from wineries like yours; no generalized mish-mash.
• Don’t Miss the BIG DTC Opportunities for 2015. What’s your strategy on Massachusetts? What price points are dead? Set your strategy right.
• Learn from Your Peers: Check out the popular Town Hall Meetings on tasting rooms and clubs (expanded to 90 minutes).
• Easier to Get to This Year: For many North Coast wineries, Concord is an easy 45-minute drive.
• Expanded Day 1 Content: Prospecting. Loyalty. Engagement. Service. Presentations by VinoVisit, Drync, FedEx, Vin65, HelloVino, Copper Peak, and more.
• Ok, #6: Each day ends with big party on the trade show floor!
For more information about the DTC Wine Symposium, visit the contact page at: CONTACT.