Sandra Hess, founder of DTC Wine Workshops, presents the “DTC Wine Management Academy” a four-part series KICKING OFF ONLINE AUGUST 23rd. Ideal for any winery manager responsible for direct sales, tasting room and club management, customer retention, social media management, marketing and brand expansion.
The four-part series includes a DTC Strategic Plan Template and a 1.5 hour One-on-One coaching session. Upon completion, attendees receive a DTC Wine Sales Academy Certificate from DTC Wine Workshops. The series is made up of four weekly workshops (each 1.5 hour online session), one e-Workbook and a 1.5 hour one-on-one coaching session. Online workshop dates for this series are: August 23rd & 30th and September 6th & 13th. Each workshop takes place online 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. PST.
Key takeaways include:
1. Data Analysis instruction to understand who your customers are, how to communicate with each segment and where to target your marketing. Best practices shared around top 7-10 key segments used to increase average order value and retain loyal customers.
2. Online Store Audit to make immediate improvements that will convert visitors into shoppers and keep them coming back. Identify the ideal shipping plan based on your price points and ship to states. Competitive analysis will be shared around most effective shipping strategies.
3. Direct to Consumer Incentives and Marketing Campaigns that WORK! Case Studies and Reports will be revealed from 2015 and 2016 DTC marketing initiatives that will equip DTC sales and marketing managers with insights needed to grow sales and reach new audiences.
4. Customer Retention Touch Points to stay connected in between visits and allow your staff to cater by customer preferences. Lean how to effectively use CRM and Social CRM monitoring and management tools. Identify the TOP THREE THINGS that need to be documented for club members and non-club customers in top 20% LTV category.
5. Strategic Planning Tools for managers that can be shared with internal teams so that everyone is on the same page. Set realistic direct to consumer sales and retention goals to take advantage of this growing sales channel.
What are winery managers saying about DTC Wine Workshops?
“Hi Sandra – Thank you for a great and informative workshop yesterday (February 16, 2016). It was great meeting you. I will be sharing a lot from the event with our team for our upcoming staff meeting.” –Ian Dooley, Tasting Room Manager, VIADER Napa Valley
“The DTC Webinars are insightful, time-efficient, and effective for me and my boutique winery. Sandra’s presentations reflect both research and practical experience, and she follows up promptly on individual issues. Every seminar I come away with several immediately actionable ideas to improve my customer’s experience.” –Lise Ciolino, Montemaggiore Winery, Healdsburg, CA
“Sandra – Thank you again for a wonderful presentation this morning. I found your content to be very interesting and helpful. I look forward to sharing it with my team.” –Sonya Thurston, Wine Educator, Joseph Phelps Vineyards